- Use on dry elbows and knees to lock in moisture and soften skin.
- Use on clean wounds to prevent bacteria and other germs from getting in.
- Use at night to help remove makeup.
- Use on chapped lips to prevent cracking and lock moisture in.
- Use between diaper changes to protect baby’s bottom from diaper rash.
- Smooth a little on pulse points to prolong the scent of your perfume.
- Shine your shoes and leather.
- Coat feet with some petroleum jelly and put socks on overnight to soften calluses and soothe dryness.
- Use as a lubricant for massages.
- Apply to eyelids before eye shadow to make your favorite eye shadow pop.
- Rub some on light bulb threads for easy removal later.
- Put a little on squeaky hinges to stop squeaking.
- Prevent the cap from sticking on your super glue or nail polish by applying a thin layer on the threads.
- Apply along your hairline before dying your hair to prevent unwanted skin dying.
- Apply to fresh burns. Because it creates an occlusive barrier, it will trap the heat from the burn and can make it much more painful.
- Use with latex. Petroleum products weaken and can break down latex.
- Ingest, apply directly to eyes or use near open flame. It is flammable at extremely high temperatures.